dinsdag 19 augustus 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to my pokerblog!

This blog is intended for everyone who is interested in my results and experiences playing (mostly) online poker. Writing a blog seems fun (even though updating this blog depends on several factors, mostly time and motivation) and I think it may help me controlling the most important aspects of winning in online poker; discipline, maintaining the poker mindset, tilt management or simply sharing frustrating bad beats and fantastic suckouts.

At this time my goal for this blog is as well to turn my experiences into short (strategic) articles where I will speak about various topics which I think are worth sharing with my dearest readers. When my enthusiasm writing this blog stays at a positive level I might even record some online poker-sessions and provide them to you as strategy videos.

This all depends on the motivation, time and effort I am willing to put in this blog.

In my next blogpost(s) I will tell something more about myself and the goals I have developing my online poker skills on short- and long-term including how I want to achieve these goals.

That’s it for now, best regards,

Danos

Geen opmerkingen: